Better together, Digital Supply Chain of the Future
The Project Intelligence Network for Construction is a cloud-based network and subscribers to the network will get the following components:
• Construction project management. Access to ‘one version of the truth’ allows project participants to see not only their individual tasks but also how they impact or may be impacted by the tasks of others. A cross company masterplan and schedule provides the framework and make sure, all parties are aware of critical milestones.
• Visual 5D Construction Financial Control and Coordination. Transparent sharing of cost and budget information makes it possible to work within the overall risk-management for the project, with the assurance that budgets can be inspected and approved by all parties. Issues and changes are identified, tracked, solved and well documented.
• Digital Twins, a virtual intercompany object model, that is verified and accepted. Up-to-date status information, a centralized data repository and visualization of the next construction phases are all potential advantages that e.g. BIM offers the team as a whole.
• Team collaboration and task management apps. Mobile and desktop access, social collaboration help keep the project moving forward, whether team members are in their offices or out on site. Questions get answered sooner and problems and opportunities identified earlier. Tasks are getting assigned and monitored.
• Construction Inspection, Issue and Punch lists will digitize this highly cumbersome process and boost productivity. Combining it with AI tools it will transform the traditional process to a true digital construction experience.
• Commissioning and virtual handover will help managing the transition from the as-built model to tools for managing the assets. At the same time this will give companies the opportunity to extend the dimensions of the building model from 5 to 6 or 7D, adding the operational layers, like information about usage, energy, maintenance, etc. to it and allowing them to establish and monetize on new services for their customers